Thursday, June 03, 2004

1 More Day
For all the Harry Potter fans reading...and those who will become one...

I am anticipating greatly the upcoming Harry Potter movie. In only one more day I will have the opportunity to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!! I know that the book will always be the best, but reviews say that the movie is spectacular! Even Rowling has announced that she is pleased. And if Rowling is okay with it, than I am not going to complain.
I watched a special last night on Harry Potter...it is amazing how these books have become a dominant part of children's literature. The special included an excellent scene involving the time turner in Azkaban. If that is just a highlight of the movie...the movie will be fantastic.
I have gotton over the fact that they always stem away from the books, because i know that many many things will remain the same because why take an awesome idea and completely change it? Rowling's books are already so exciting that no movie producer needs to change the story to make an exciting movie.
I'm sure I will have an update after the movie, but those are my pre-movie thoughts! I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

0 comments: