Saturday, May 15, 2004

Okay, how can no one have commented on my Harry Potter post (see below)????? I was trying so hard to spark some hot topic of debate. Do we have opinions here? Can we discuss?

What do you think about all the adolescent books that are being made into movies? Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Ella Enchanted, Princess Diaries, Lord of the Rings (kind of adolecenty), Holes, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, etc????

I find it very interesting myself because first of all it is targeting a major movie goer audience. Plus it is turning into multiple sequels, (see above mentioned listed; all but two have at least one sequel out or coming out).
I guess I find this interesting because of the age group that I teach. I don't know. I just wanted to post...strike up some conversation. =)

0 comments: