Friday, January 22, 2010

Thomas's First Christmas Mini Album

After Christmas, I wanted to make something easy and quick to guarantee I got something created to remember Thomas's first Christmas. I didn't want a lot of journaling, I just wanted to display some of the fun pictures, and have something ready to show friends and family at his birthday party. I hadn't really created in a few months. I had tried to make some cards, but just couldn't get into it because my scrap area was a complete disaster.
After Christmas Nathan and I committed to cleaning up our bonus room so that it could really become the multi-purpose room we envision. Though we hope for a lot of improvements still, it finally is a place we can all be. Thomas has a huge area to play in and Nathan and I have usable areas as well. Since then I have been in the room almost every day working on things. One of the first things I created this year was a 6x6 album of Thomas's first Christmas. It's very simple. I precut all the background papers, printed the pictures I wanted in size 3x4 (my at home picture printer does this), grabbed a few embellishments I had, and went to work. Hope you like it!































0 comments: