Friday, January 22, 2010

Life Gets in the Way

I never meant to go three months without publishing. I really had a lot of posts in mind that just never made it from my head to the computer. A lot was going on in the past three months. Thomas learned to walk which really changed everything; he was sick and teething and fussy. And then the holidays came with lots of shopping and traveling. Then we celebrated Thomas's birthday. Finally life has calmed a bit, Thomas is sleeping through the night, and I am making myself get up early for some quiet time with God and sometimes Thomas even sleeps a little extra long. So, one of my goals this year is to use this time for my blog when possible. I do like sharing what I have created or sharing my opinion on what I have read or seen. I have read a few things over the past few months, so I will try to share those things over the next week or so. I haven't seen much. Nathan and I haven't been to the movies in months, and we held on to a Netflix movie way to long (we never did watch it). But finally we sent our Netflix back and got Star Trek. I have to say I did enjoy it! It moved pretty fast, and was entertaining. We watched some of the extras (which I recommend) and it was fascinating to see how they created certain scenes. Evidently during a lot of scenes they were manually shaking the camera! Very cool. So, if you haven't seen Star Trek, and your husband or boyfriend or guy friend wants to watch it, I'd see it with him. I don't think you will be bored, and it's a good movie everyone can enjoy.
So, my goal from now on is to make sure life doesn't get in the way of blogging. I spend too much time browsing the internet anyway when I could be posting!

0 comments: