Friday, July 15, 2005

12 Hours

Well, everyone. It's here. The day that Harry Potter Book 6 is coming out! When I woke up this morning it was one of my first thoughts, and I know it is going to help me through this day! For a split moment I thought, "what if it disappoints me? what if I am all excited and then it disappoints me?" Luckily it didn't take long for me to do away with that thought! I know that the only thing that will disappoint is when I turn the last page and know there is going to be a long wait for Book 7.
I am so excited tonight to witness the great event of the book's release. I cannot wait to see all the people lined up to READ A BOOK. It's exciting you have to admit...I mean it brings so much hope. People may accuse Harry Potter of being a popculture thing or even an obsession among people, but the thing you need to remember is that Harry Potter has gotten people reading again. And that is exciting.
You won't hear from me again until I finish the book.

Until then,
Rachel

1 comments:

LDB said...

Hope you had fun at the unveiling last night! Reading Harry Potter will be put on my to do list this year. I know who to get the books from.... ;o)